Brayden’s Benefit: North of 80 Music Festival Vendor Information
Thank you for your interest in vending at our festival.
Contact our Festival Office at 570-439-5364 or info@BraydensBenefit.com
How to apply:
1. Complete and mail the attached vendor application.
2. Enclose a certificate of insurance naming Stoney Ridge Productions, Inc. as an additional insured.
1. All applications will be considered on a first come first served basis and we reserve the right to accept or deny any application.
2. Fees schedule:
Craft Vendor 10’ frontage $150
Craft Vendor 20’ frontage $200
Food Vendor 30’ frontage $325
Additional Passes $45
3. Setup times are Thursday after 4 pm and Friday 9 am to 12 noon. All vendors must set up prior to the start of the festival by 12 noon on Friday. Festival ends at 6 pm Sunday. Tear down does not start until the last stage show ends. No early departures. Talk to festival office about exceptions to setup and tear down times.
4. PA sales tax is the responsibility of the vendor.
5. Security for your merchandise is your responsibility.
6. Vendor camping is provided as close to your booth as possible. Vendors with large campers must make arrangements with the festival office prior to arrival.
7. All vendors and their workers must have passes. Three passes will be provided for food vendors. Two passes will be provided for craft vendors. Additional passes are $45 each.
8. No vehicles will be allowed inside the fence during festival hours.
9. Trash removal will be provided but it is your responsibility to use it. Your vending area must be kept clean at all times and all trash must be picked up prior to leaving on Sunday.
10. Utilities will be provided by festival. Vendors need to supply extension cords and power strips for their use. If water is needed hose and splitters are a must. To conserve power the use of twinkle and LEDs are suggested for lighting.
11. There are NO DOGS ALLOWED in the vendor area or within the festival grounds except approved service animals.