Brayden’s Benefit: Kids’ Fall Fishing Derby
At Stony Fork Creek Campground Lake, 658 Stony Fork Creek Road, Wellsboro, PA 16901
Campground info: (570) 724-3096 firstname.lastname@example.org
DERBY SCHEDULE: September 27, 2020
7:30 to 8:45 am - Registration at Lake
8:45 to 9 am - Derby Rules at Lake
9 am to 11 am - Fishing Derby
11:15 am - Prizes awarded
How to preregister/register:
- Mail the attached registration form or submit to The Tackle Shack or Stony Fork Creek Campground office.
- Email the attached registration form or send/text a photo of the completed form to info@BraydensBenefit.com
- Participants may also register the day of the derby up to 8:45 am at the Stony Fork Creek Campground Lake.
- Participants must be 15 years old and under and must be accompanied by an adult. One adult can supervise several participants. One registration form per group is permitted. All participants must be registered.
- Free and open to the public. Although part of Brayden’s Benefit, this is also a stand-alone event and you do not need to attend the Music Festival or have bought/buy a ticket to participate. You also don’t need to be staying at Stony Fork Creek Campground.
- Fresh bait including nightcrawlers are being delivered by The Tackle Shack, Wellsboro, PA and will be available at the Stony Fork Creek Campground Store all weekend long and at the Lake Sunday morning. Thanks Don! https://wellsborotackleshack.com/
- This event will be held RAIN OR SHINE!
- Participants can fish for trout, bass, and panfish and any fish caught will count. We will be stocking Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, and Golden Rainbow Trout purchased from Moores Run Hatchery, Austin, PA. Thanks! http://www.patrouthatchery.com/
- First, Second, and Third Place Prizes (Rods & Reels, Tackle Boxes, Fishing Lures, etc.) will be awarded in each age category for the biggest fish (length) caught.
- Any participant catching a Golden Rainbow Trout will be eligible for a SPECIAL GRAND PRIZE!
- There are NO DOGS ALLOWED in the Lake area during the Derby.
- Please be advised pictures/video may be taken at this event.
- All proceeds benefit the Chromosome 18 Research & Registry Society.
Any special needs or questions please contact the Festival Office at 570-439-5364 or info@BraydensBenefit.com